Top 10 4K video editors on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
There are a lot of video editors that can edit normal videos but only a few video editors can edit 4K videos.
Below is a list of the top 10 4K video editing software, this list is based on the pros and cons of each of these applications. This list also contains software and applications that can edit 4K videos on iPhone. It also contains an app that is the best 4K video editing app for android.
Read the article below to know more about these top 10 4K video editors on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- 1. ToolRocket Video Converter (free)
- 2. VidClipper Video Editor
- 3. VlogElf – Video Editing & Vlog Editor
- 4. iMovie
- 5. CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
- 6. Vegas Pro
- 7. Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- 8. Final Cut Pro
- 9. Magix Movie Edit
- 10. Corel Videostudio Ultimate
1 ToolRocket Video Converter (free)
ToolRocket Video Converter (free) is one of the best tools for 4K video editing. It provides 4K video editing, conversion, and adding multiple effects into the video. This tool provides many unique features that are useful while editing a 4K video.
● ToolRocket Video Converter is completely free to use.
● It allows file conversion from one video format to another including MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, WebM, etc.
● It allows users to combine multiple video files, compress videos, split and merge videos, add logo to videos, etc.
● The ToolRocket Video Converter allows 4K, HD 1080p video editing.
● The interface of the ToolRocket Video Converter is very easy to use, even for users with no experience in editing videos.
● This tool is only available for Windows users.
2 VidClipper Video Editor
VidClipper Video Editor is also one of the best professional 4K video editing tools that you can use to optimize your videos. This tool offers multiple features such as video editing, filters, text fonts, image optimization, animations, transitions, and multiple sounds. Below are some of the pros and cons of the VidClipper Video Editor.
● VidClipper Video Editor is a tool for professional video editing.
● It has one of the most easy-to-use interfaces that allows users to edit videos within minutes.
● It has a large library of fonts, styles, filters, and animations that can be used during video making and editing.
● This tool is only available for Windows users.
3 Vlog Elf – Video Editing & Vlog Editor
Vlog Elf – Video Editing & Vlog Editor is one of the best 4K video editing applications for android users. It provides all the professional tools to edit and create stunning videos and export them in any file type you want. This tool is specially created for vloggers and people who like to share their videos from mobile devices on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and so on.
● The Vlog Elf – Video Editing & Vlog Editor provides all the professional features.
● Best video making and editing tool for the vloggers.
● It has a huge library of templates, transitions, effects, and sounds that can be used while editing videos.
● One can export videos into high quality, even up to 4K and HD+.
● Not available for Windows computers, laptops, and MacBook.
Download it in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fresh.light&hl=en_US&gl=US
iMovie is Apple’s video editing tool for iOS devices such as MacBook and iPhones. This tool has a lot of features that allow professional video editors to customize and edit a video.
● It is built for professionals and has many features that professionals need to use.
● It has a huge library of themes, templates, and effects.
● It does not work on any device except for Apple’s own devices.
● It is a paid tool and you have to pay service charges to use it.
● Complicated for the new users.
5 CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
The CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra is also a Windows and Mac OS 4K video editing tool for the professional. Although this tool provides a lot of great features. But it is extremely complicated to use.
● CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra is a powerful video editor, capable of exporting 4K videos.
● It is built for professionals, keeping their needs in mind.
● This tool does not work on android and iOS mobile devices.
● It is a paid tool and you have to pay to keep using this tool.
● As it is built for professionals, for new users it is hard to operate.
6 Vegas Pro
Vegas Pro is also an excellent 4K video editing tool that allows users to create beautiful videos. This is made for windows and Mac OS users. It allows them to cut videos and create slide shows, and edit videos in 4K.
● It can edit 4K videos and HD videos.
● It is built for professionals.
● It has a huge library of themes, templates, text fonts, and editing material to use.
● It is not available on mobile devices.
● This requires proper training before use.
● Complicated user interface.
7 Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a product of Adobe, it is one of the best 4K video editing tools for professional use.
● It is built for professional use.
● The Adobe Premiere Pro CC has a very large library of templates.
● It can be used to edit any type of video including HD+ and 4K videos as well.
● It is a paid tool and users have to buy a membership before using it.
● It is very heavy and only works with high-end laptops and MacBooks.
8 Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro is one of the best non-linear video editing tools that can be used to edit 4K videos as well. This is professional software that requires proper training before use.
● It offers many features such as VR, 3D editing, and 4K video editing.
● It is a heavy tool and may not work on all laptops and PCs.
9 Magix Movie Edit
Magix Movie Edit is also a 4K video editing tool that users can use for editing high-quality 4K videos.
● It is very efficient and works fast and can help edit videos quickly.
● It has a huge library of files to download and use during the editing process.
● It is not available for mobile devices.
● It is a paid tool and requires upfront payment before use.
10 Corel Videostudio Ultimate
Corel Videostudio Ultimate is one of the best video editing tools that can also edit 4K videos. It is used by millions of professionals worldwide.
● Corel Videostudio Ultimate is fast and easy to work with.
● It has a lot of updated editing features and templates.
● It is a very expensive paid tool.
This article refers to the best 10 4K video editing applications on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. 4K video is more and more popular in our daily life. So it is important and worth to select one proper 4K video editor for video making and editing. In this way, you can open and enjoy the videos easily at home. If your device and media player can’t open your 4K video, you can download a 4K video converter to change the video format to a compatible one.