3 Best JPG to PDF Converters on Different Devices
Sometimes we have pictures in JPG format that we want to send to others without losing their quality or modifying it. So, we convert it into PDF format as it is a versatile format and is compatible with all the devices while keeping the file in its original quality. We often get confused and try to figure out how to convert your JPG file into PDF format. After reading this article, it will be a piece of cake for you to convert any JPG file into PDF format conveniently and simply as we will explain to you about different methods that can be used. SO, let’s get started.
- Part 1: Convert JPG to PDF with ToolRocket PDF Converter
- Part 2: Convert JPG to PDF online
- Part 3: Convert JPG to PDF on your phone
- Part 4: FAQ about converting JPG to PDF
1Convert JPG to PDF with ToolRocket PDF Converter
Suppose you want to convert any JPG picture into PDF or other desired format. In that case, one easy way is to use ToolRocket software as it is effective software that can assist you in altering your file format in effortless and easy steps. It also consists of plenty of other features that can be utilized according to your own choice.
About ToolRocket PDF Converter
ToolRocket PDF Converter is a useful and efficient converter that enables you to convert your files into your desired format, such as converting JPG and PNG files into PDF format. With the help of this beneficial software, you can easily convert your files and edit them as per your choice with different tools and features present in them. Here are some interesting features of the ToolRocket video converter.
1. Supports all kind of formats: ToolRocket PDF Converter is an innovative and all-rounder file converter because, with the help of it, you can convert your picture into PDF format without any hectic steps. This converter is easy to operate and understand as well.
2. File editing functions: ToolRocket PDF Converter is more suitable for converting JPG to PDF because this free software can also be used for combining and compressing PDF files and text recognition as it has advanced OCR technology. With the help of it, you can combine your files and compress them to handle them efficiently.
3. Easy PDF Conversion: ToolRocket PDF Converter provides you with a better user experience by allowing you to convert common office files comfortably and edit them efficiently. Suppose you are a person who has to deal with PDF files frequently and often convert them into other formats such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, photos, etc. Then this PDF converter is suitable for you. You can visit their website to know more about this software, or you can simply download it from here.
Steps to convert JPG to PDF
ToolRocket PDF converter is a trouble-free and easy to use software that will easily effortlessly convert your files. Here are the steps to convert your pictures from JPG to PDF.
Step 1: First of all, download the ToolRocket software that is free and easy to use the converter. You can either visit their website or simply download the software from above.
Step 2: After downloading this converter, you can install it in your system as it supports Windows 10, Windows 8, and even Windows 7. After installing it, you can now operate the software successfully for file conversion and modifications.
Step 3: When the software is installed, and you run it, an interface will appear with different options available in it. Click on the “Add Files” option or simply drag and drop the file to upload your JPG file to the interface. Your file will be uploaded in a few moments and appear in the converter.
Step 4: After adding your JPG file into the converter interface, choose the PDF format to simply convert your file into a PDF form.
Step 5: After that, click on the “Convert” option available at the bottom right corner of the interface to convert your pictures from JPG to PDF and save it on your computer.
2Convert JPG to PDF online
We know that PDFs are a common and convenient format as they are easy to store and can be embedded in emails and documents easily. So, we often need quick conversion of our files into PDF format. For this purpose, you can use PDF2EVERYTHING software, which is an online converter that can convert your JPG files into PDF format in a simple way.
Converting your JPG files into PDF format with the help of PDF2everything is really easy. You simply have to land on their website, and an interface will appear. Click on “upload file” to add your desired files you need to convert. After that, simply click on the “convert” option to get your pictures into PDF format.
Another feature offered by this software is that you can either get your files separately or simply merge them in a single PDF file to easily handle and store them.
This software also provides privacy features. The files that you upload on this website for conversion are safe and cannot be read by anyone. No one can get access to your files; They are 100% secure.
3Convert JPG to PDF on your phone
If you prefer to work on your phone more than using your laptop, you don’t have to worry about finding your laptop or turning on your PC when converting your files. Yes, you can convert your JPG files into PDF format from your phone too. Simply download these apps from the play store and convert your files in one go.
4FAQ about converting JPG to PDF
1. How to merge multiple JPG files to PDF the quick way?
ToolRocket converter allows you to convert JPG file and can merge it into a single PDF file too. You just have to drag and drop your JPG files and arrange them in the correct order and then click on “Create PDF” to merge the images.
2. How can I compress my files?
You can easily compress your PDF files with ToolRocket converter as It has the advanced OCR technology that helps in combining and compressing your files to handle them easily.
3. Can I convert my PDF to text?
With OCR technology, ToolRocket PDF Converter can automatically extract any text from a scanned PDF document or image and can easily convert it into editable text format (DOC, DOCX, or TXT).