How to Add Watermark to PDF Files for Free?
Watermark is a text or image displayed on a page, similar to a stamp. You can add a watermark to one or more PDF pages. Add a watermark to the PDF to protect the copyright of any material you will be on the web. Sometimes it is necessary to add a watermark to the PDF file in order to prevent the PDF file we made from being embezzled by others. Adding high-quality watermarks can ensure that your documents are not abused. So do you know how to add watermark to PDF files? The operation is extremely simple. It only takes a few steps to use the relevant software to add a watermark function, allowing you to easily get the exclusive PDF file!
- Part 1: Why add watermark to PDF files?
- Part 2: Several options for adding watermark to PDF files
- Part 3: How to add watermark to PDF files with ToolRocket PDF Converter?
- Part 4: Conclusion
1Why add watermark to PDF files?
PDF files have been widely used in various fields and are strongly supported by most programs, platforms and devices. It quickly became the first choice for sharing documents online. But this brings some problems. Not only can you set PDF security settings to restrict activities such as printing and changes, but adding watermarks can also prevent recipients from misusing your documents. Watermark is also to protect intellectual property rights. Note that when adding a watermark to a PDF, make sure that it is visible on all content where you plan to use the watermark. You add a watermark to the PDF to show your ownership of the material, but it does not affect the use of the content.
2Several options for adding watermark to PDF files
You can add watermarks to PDF files online or with professional software. Here are a few methods for you. These methods can add watermark to PDF files very quickly. You can refer to the introduction of the article and choose according to your habits.
1. Add watermark with Word: In most versions of Word, you can go to the “Design” tab and select “Watermark”. You can choose to use a preset or custom watermark, and even select the option of “Get more watermarks from Office.com”. In the customization options, you can manage the layout and fonts, and whether the watermark is a picture or text. Then convert the Word document into a PDF document. You can have your own watermark.
2. Add watermark with Adobe Acrobat DC: Adobe Acrobat DC is a professional PDF editing software, which supports PDF format conversion, PDF file modification and other editing functions, such as adding watermark to PDF files. Adobe can add watermark and content protection to PDF, but users need to pay.
3. Add watermark with ToolRocket PDF Converter: ToolRocket PDF Converter allows users to add watermarks to PDF files for free. The operation is very simple.
4. Add watermark to PDF online: PDF2everything allows you to add watermark to PDF online. You can add text or pictures as a watermark to a PDF file, and you can set the position, rotation angle, color, size, transparency and other functions of the PDF watermark. The operation is very simple, just follow the steps given on the website.
3How to add watermark to PDF files with ToolRocket PDF Converter?
Step 1: Download and open ToolRocket PDF Converter, click “PDF Edit”, then click “PDF Watermark” on the left side of the software; select your PDF file, click “Upload”, or drag and drop the PDF document to be watermarked.
Step 2: Click “Set up” to add watermark. You can choose to edit the text or add pictures.
Step 3: You can change the text size, rotation and position on the page, and change the text transparency.
Step 4: After completing the watermarking operation, click “Start” to export the desired PDF document.
After reading this article, many users have learned how to add watermark to PDF files. We hope this article on using the “Add Watermark to PDF” operation will help you determine the correct use of PDF documents. In addition, the PDF converter also has some other PDF editing functions, including options for compressing, merging, splitting and converting PDF.